Please review the VMWare Trial Install guide to ensure your install process is as smooth as possible.
The OVA is suitable for VMWare 5.0 & above.
After a pre-configured image? Thinking of upgrading? Look no further – choose from our available installation options below.
The Amazon Install guide is your key to a stress-free NetConnect install, but before you begin your
NetConnect journey on AWS there are a few things you’ll need:
1) An account with AWS
2) An existing server within AWS that you wish to connect to via NetConnect
3) A Virtual Private Cloud configuration in place
To find all the necessary information on how to get NetConnect up and running on Azure please head to the Azure Marketplace via the button below.
You will see the relevant links on the NetConnect Azure Marketplace page under the “Learn more” header.
For the Installation Guide hit the button below.
Use this file to upgrade NetConnect 8.1 or greater to the latest software release.
Not on version NetConnect 8.1 or greater yet? Use the guide below to upgrade to the latest version.
Release Date: 19 October, 2017
We’re always working hard to add new features and improve NetConnect, today we’re pleased to announce the release of NetConnect 8.4!
- Support for Samsung Dex
- HTML5 applications can now be configured to automatically launch once a user logs in
- In-session FAQ page added
- Support for multiple international keyboard layouts
- Basic text redirection
- General bug fixes
- Security Updates – our most secure release yet.
Release Date: 7 April, 2017
We’ve added numerous features and developed a strong roadmap for the future, but today, we’re proud to announce the release of NetConnect 8.3!
- Support for VNC, Telnet and SSH
- Strengthened security across all layers of the NetConnect solution, with the deprecation of TLS 1.0.
- Hyper-Drive – securely push files to your remote environment via the HTML5 interface
- Brand new tunnel client
- Multiple bug fixes
Release Date: 22 September, 2016
- Full support for VMWare Tools installation, prior to installing NetConnect
- New VNC functionality supported across all browsers
- ISO install for all platforms is now deprecated and no longer supported
- CentOS 6.5 – CentOS 6.8 Final now supported <using minimal install>
- Two click printing method, allowing printing via any device, to any local printer.
- Improved HTML5 experience enhancing response and compatibility across browsers and devices.
Release Date: 4 May, 2016
- Printing from mobile devices
- New login screen for faster loading times and neutral background for customisation
- Updated console options
- ISO install for virtual platforms; Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix Xen
Release Date: 22 April, 2016
- New login screen with user selectable colour themes
- MyDesktop on HTML5 now accepting case sensitive V-Realm names
- Rebase from CentOS 5.4 to 6.5. Note: no upgrade path from ≤8.0.2 – a full install is required. Configuration backup ≥ 184.108.40.206 can be restored to an instance of 8.1.0 or higher
Release Date: 2 March, 2016
- Improved printing experience – 2 click printing!
- Browser Control Panel (HTML5 RDP applications): Refresh, Full Screen, Ctrl-Alt-Del & Exit
- MyDesktop now available with HTML5 RDP applications
- Improvements and error handling and connectivity stabiliser implemented within the Demux
Release Date: 2 February, 2016
- Printing via PDF
- Audio support for HTML5 RDP Applications
- HTML5 WebApp stability improvements and error handling
- OpenSSL updated to 1.0.2f
- Mitigated http and SQL injection vectors
- Added support for forward secrecy
Release Date: 31 December, 2015
- HTML5 support for RDP Applications
- Major UI updates; New graphics, icons, and branding
- Update TLS to 1.2