Our resident Security Expert Janak helps you keeps your finger on the pulse of all things Security related.
On the last Wednesday of the month he provides us with highlights of Security related events.
Not a month goes by without major security news, here are some of the highlights of this month:
- Hacker puts info of over 6,000 Indian businesses up for sale in massive data breach. Read more
- SEC hack came as internal security team begged for funding. Read more
- Hackers used stolen school information to threaten parents and children. Read more
- Defence contractor’s computer system hacked, files stolen, cyber security report reveals. Read more
- Serious flaw in WPA2 protocol lets attackers intercept passwords and much more. Read more
- Cybersecurity is a mess, mobile chip chief says. Read more
- The Hack of a London-Based Plastic Surgeon Provides a Chilling Warning About Medical Data Security. Read more
Have a great day and stay Secure!