Our resident Security Expert Janak helps you keeps your finger on the pulse of all things Security related.
On the last Wednesday of the month he provides us with highlights of Security related events.
Not a month goes by without major security news, here are some of the highlights of this month:
- Imgur confirms 1.7 million users hit by data breach. Read more
- NSA breach spills over 100GB of top secret data. Read more
- Eavesdropper Vulnerability Exposes Hundreds of Mobile Apps. Read more
- Google is recording everything you say to a bot. Read more
- Uber hid hack of 57 million customers for a year. Read more
- Do It Yourself Data Breaches With S3 Buckets. Read more
Have a great day and stay Secure!